Paw & Owners Hand Casting Kit
Create a beautiful and ever-lasting cast with SRC's professional PAW & Owners Hand Casting Kit.
Pets are part of our families too, and with SRC's 'Paw & Owner Casting Kit', you can keep a part of them with you forever. From Chihuahuas to Great Danes, capture their perfect paws with a hand hold kit designed for owners, dog lovers and their furry friends.
This kit provides the essential ingredients to produce a lifetime memory of yourself, partner and your beloved pet.
Skin-safe alginate powder is non-toxic and completely safe for pets and has a speedy setting time of 1-2 minutes - Perfect for wriggly pooches!
• Suitable for: 1 or 2 Adults and 1 or 2 Dogs - (larger kits can be produced on request)
[This kit is ONLY suitable for dogs with short and medium length coats. This kit is not suitable for dogs with long or curly coats.]
* PAW & OWNERS HAND CASTING KIT *
- Skinsafe Chromatic Alginate Moulding Powder 900g
- High Grade Stonecast Casting Plaster 1.5kg
- 5L Mixing Bucket
- 3L Casting Container
- Vaseline Tub
- Sculpting Tools
- 2x Wooden Spatulas
- Dust Mask
- Disposable Gloves
- Fine & Coarse Sanding Paper
- White Matt Finish
- Professional Acrylic Paintbrush
- Step by Step Instructions
SRC also supplies solid oak bases and engraved plaques which are perfect for displaying your casts.
* BASES & ENGRAVING OPTIONS*
SOLID OAK BASE - £16.00
(16cm x 16cm x 2cm) includes an engraved plaque, in a choice of silver or gold.
[Please send me your choice of wording when purchasing your order, along with your desired plaque colour]
EASY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Mix the moulding powder with water. Insert hand(s) and paw(s) into the moulding container. After about 1 minute the mould sets. Wiggle hands and paws to release from the mould.
2. Mix the bag of stonecast plaster with water. Pour the mixture into the mould. Let the mixture harden for 30mins.
3. Break away the mould to reveal your cast.
4. Leave to dry and then seal with a white matt finish.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is this safe for my dog?
Yes, Alginate is a non-toxic moulding material that is absolutely safe for casting humans and pets.
2. My dog is super naughty and impatient, will this work?
Alginate has a speedy setting time of just 1-2 minutes. It is just enough time for your pooch to enjoy a tasty treat. I advise that you have a helper to assist you with the casting process.
3. My dog is furry, will this work?
The moulding material can in some cases stick to fur, it is highly recommended that vaseline, vegetable oil (or other edible oil) be applied to the fur and paw before casting.
SRC also supplies Alginate and Stonecast Plaster refills in other listings, these are ideal for if you desire to repeat the castings or go on to create more complicated casts of your own choosing. These refills are designed to be used with your original SRC Casting Kit. Now you can use your original casting kit over and over again. Perfect to share the gift of casting memories with friends and family.
* FREE POSTAGE WITHIN THE UK *
For any enquiries please feel free to contact me.