Paw Casting Kit
Create a beautiful and ever-lasting cast with SRC's professional PAW Casting Kit.
This Paw Casting Kit provides the essential ingredients to produce a lifetime memory of your beloved pet. From Chihuahuas to Great Danes, capture their perfect paws with this unique casting kit designed for dog lovers.
This kit provides enough materials to produce up-to 4 casts (depending on size) - Perfect for some test runs or even gifts!
Skin-safe alginate powder is non-toxic and completely safe for pets and has a speedy setting time of 1 minute. Which is perfect for wriggly pooches! This casting kit is complete with step by step instructions, so you will be able to create professional casts at home whether you are a complete novice or an experienced caster.
[ONLY suitable for dogs with short and medium length coats. This kit is not suitable for dogs with long, curly or wiry coats.]
* PAW CASTING KIT *
- Skinsafe Chromatic Alginate Mould Making Powder 450g
- High Grade Stonecast Casting Plaster 1kg
- 3L Mixing Bucket & Casting Container
- Sculpting Tools
- 2x Wooden Spatulas
- Vaseline Tub
- Disposable Gloves
- Dust Mask
- Fine & Coarse Sanding Paper
- White Matt Finish
- Professional Acrylic Paintbrush
- Step By Step Instructions
* OPTIONS *
- Small PAW (up-to 5cm width) - 2x 400ml Casting Cups (produce up-to 4 casts)
- Medium PAW (up-to 7cm width) - 600ml Casting Container (produce up-to 3 casts)
- Large PAW (suitable for any large sized dog) - 2L Casting Container (produce 1-2 casts)
SRC also supplies solid oak bases and engraved plaques which are perfect for displaying your casts.
* BASES & ENGRAVING OPTIONS *
• Solid Oak Base - 130mm x 130mm x 20mm
• Engraved Plaque - Available in Silver or Gold
[Please send me your choice of wording when purchasing your order, along with your desired plaque colour]
EASY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Mix the moulding powder with water. Insert paw into the moulding container. After about 1 minute the mould sets. Wiggle paw to remove from the mould.
2. Mix the bag of stonecast plaster with water. Pour the mixture into the mould. Let the mixture harden for 30mins.
3. Break away the mould to reveal your cast.
4. Leave to dry and then seal with a white matt finish.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is this safe for my dog?
Yes, Alginate is a non-toxic moulding material that is absolutely safe for casting humans and pets.
2. My dog is super naughty and impatient, will this work?
Alginate has a speedy setting time of just 1 minute. It is just enough time for your pooch to enjoy a tasty treat. I advise that you have a helper to assist you with the casting process.
3. My dog is furry, will this work?
The moulding material can in some cases stick to fur, it is highly recommended that vaseline, vegetable oil (or other edible oil) be applied to the fur and paw before casting.
SRC also supplies Alginate and Stonecast Plaster refills in other listings, these are ideal for if you desire to repeat the castings or go on to create more complicated casts of your own choosing. These refills are designed to be used with your original SRC Casting Kit. Now you can use your original casting kit over and over again. Perfect to share the gift of casting memories with friends and family.
* FREE POSTAGE WITHIN THE UK *
For any enquiries please feel free to contact me.